Our efforts are linked to promoting and supporting community events, educational projects, cultural programs, and charitable giving.
In our 8-year history, Rosemary Beach Foundation has donated over $400,000.
Our annual programs are:
- Girls Getaway – weekend of activities designed for and in celebration of women
- Lecture Series – talks and presentations with artists, authors, and leaders
- Music in Pictures - arts in education initiative which enhances learning and encourages creativity through classroom instruction, musical performances and a juried art contest/exhibition.
- Rosemary Beach Unleashed – community pet-friendly festival
- Walk Her Way – walk to raise awareness of domestic violence
- In addition, throughout the year, we sponsor various events and projects in our local community